Thursday, April 9, 2009

8thApril09

Had a good night rest after an adventurous day.
woke up quite late today as there's no more classes
had lunch with the usual clique at the usual canteen2
slack at bunk..
trying to complete my mini project.

till..
Xin Rong ask me if i would like to join them to Guan Gu Guang Chang 光谷广厂
they wanted to had their hair cut
but actual infact
they want me to lead them to the hair salon where i had my hair
PERM!!

i agreed to go with them
with my newly made spec.

when we reach the salon
i saw my hair washer standing at the door there..
should be taking a break i think..

when she saw me..
she was quite happy and smile at me
and we entered the salon..
saw the 店长 manager of the shop.

he wave and smile at me.. hahax
i'm easy to be recongise
always with a bright orange outershell
which i've borrow from a friend back in Singapore

Time for an mini makeover..
Xin Rong - a hair cut by the 店长
Jia He - had his hair dyed and hair cut by the 店长
Zhi Hui - Rebond his hair and trim by an...unknown hair dresser
as for me..
i would just sit there and wait

after 2hours with Xin Rong had his hair cut
and shop around with him

Jia He had his hair completed.
he look smart
after sawing his newly done hair with nice colour
he tempted both Xin Rong and i...
with much struggling, consideration
and keep saying about my many strands of white hair
we decided to dye our hair too..
its quite cheap..
93 Rmb - $21
cheaper as in having hair dyed in salon..
and so..
i had completed the wholepackage of my hair make over..
Permed / Rebond + Hair dyed + Hair Cut

First hand experience on alot of things in China..
espically on my hair..
first time perm & dyed hair


After everyone had his hair done.
We went off with a smile on our face.

Photo with the 店长
and
Jia He, Xin Rong, 店长 , me
Zhi Hui - camera shy.

we spent half of our day there..
and time to went back campus to had dinner and rest for the night.

Back at bunk.
Rush to completed my Mini Project
Mini Project interview with Mr . Ma tomorrow at 2.00pm sharp.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment