Saturday, April 4, 2009

4thApril09

Hair - is a protein filament that grow through the epidermis from follicles deep within the dermis. The fine, soft hair found on many nonhuman mammals is typically called fur ; wools hair is one of the defining characteristics of the mammalian class found on sheep and goats. Found exclusively in mammals, hair is one of the defining characteristics of the mammalian class. -wikipedia-

Well hair style change from era to era..
From old school retro to Japanese punk.
From ah beng, ah seng gangster hair to National Service botak man.

A normal Saturday with unusual expectation.
Stay tune~ hahax.

Retro Center-parting
i got nothing better to do after my shower..
so play around with my messy hair.
somehow.. it remind me of my dad's IC
i believe that this particular hairstyle is once trendy
when we're still in primary school..

and so..
the day rot away with a boring raining day
doing APPG MiniProject which is only around 25% complete..

waiting Ernest's mum to call him when she at their grandma house.
FINALLY !!
his mum called from the grandma house
i peep on his screen and it's full of his relative
well.. he got a big big big family..
yea..

Okay.
when everything was settled..
TIME to go to Guan Gu Guang Chang 光谷广厂
for a hair cut.
*with Ernest*
Time - 5.30pm

Reach the place like around 6pm..
Search for the Salon which my China friend introduce to us
and she lend us a student VIP card means...
DISCOUNT !!

okay.
seated on the sofa waiting to be called..

when its so called to be our turn..
we were guided to wash our hair by the ' hair washer '
not sure of the names..
but they are sure still a beginner base on my instinct..

After washing our hair we go back and sat on the chair
as there was not enough man power, the salon was quite crowded
we need to wait for a few mins.

my ' hair washer ' asked me if i mind for the manager of the shop, 店长
to service me with an additional 10 yuan.

without much consideration i replied a OKAY~
well.. 10 yuan is less than SGD $2.50
and you get the manager to cut your hair
ITs A GREAT DEAL !!

He has near 8 years of experience in hair styling..
started as a newly hair washer assistance.

Everything need to start from basic in order to achieve greater heights.
The one in green is the manager of the shop
by the way the shop name is..
标榜发型
and the one in brown is a newbie
just join this salon not long ago..
Initially, i wanted to trim my long messy hair
but.. on a second though
since i'm here
might as well..
pay a little bit more change my hair style
so.. the Xtreme make over begins..
he brought out rollers..
i'm a bit stunt..
thought that this hair cutting session might last a little bit longer
after for don't know how long..
my pineapple hair was done.
Full Of Rollers.
The best photo of myself being so gayish and auntie.
After being rolled up
its time for the chemical to step in..
AMMONIA..
stinks... smell like tortoise rotten waste..

had a small chit chat session with the assistance
she's 19 this year
just join in for a few months
and her pay was...
per head she perm add on additional 5 Yuan.

earning money was hard..
She said to me that..
To become a professional Hair Stylist
it cant be done in just one or two days
Experience is what the process of learning all about.

Some random shot
ROLL rollers ROLL !!!

an image of me
if one day i'm diagnose with cancer
Taking out all the rollers
My hair look like some tentacles now
Another washing before he style my hair..
ka cha here ka cha there..
curly curly ringo hair
Took a photo with the 店长.
i like my new hair now
though the back look like auntie
commented by others )=

worst come to worst..
i resort back to my MESSY dragon ball hair..

Got back bunk and the first thing i did was called my mum on Skype
show her my newly perm hair...
she laugh..
and laugh..

the only advice she told me was not to wash my hair for 3-4 days..
OH MY GODDD !!

Its gonna stinks..
it sure stinks..

As for bathing time...
i ask Ernest if he has hair cap..
and YES !! he does have it.

Hair cap!!

RESORT was canceled...
man....
exam comin soon...

SO tomorrow we got to...
GO HAN KOU !!!
hahax
study? another time~

got to turn in early
NIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment